1. Home
  2. What do I do if I change my phone?

What do I do if I change my phone?

If you have a Pay As You Go Plan and you change your phone you can transfer your phone number and credit on your eSIM service to the new phone. This may simply be because you have upgraded your phone or because you have lost your phone.

In order to do this you must first buy a new PAYG eSIM service from our site and then notify us giving us both of the phone numbers for the old eSIM plan and the new eSIM plan. We will then transfer your old number and any remaining credit to the new plan.

If you have a data only plan ( not a PAYG plan ) then there is no way to transfer any existing Gigabytes remaining in your bundle.

Updated on November 24, 2020

Was this article helpful?