The procedure to register the esim on the Ticwatch is the following (tested on Huawei P30 Android 10 ):
- Make sure that the phone use the latest Mobvoi app as well the Wear OS app (currently 3.20.0-1301.561 and 18.104.22.1683846678)
- Make sure that the watch is updated with the firmware PWDD.190617.059.A3
- Turn the watch on and connect to the phone by Bluetooth (it might also work with the WiFi)
- Open the Mobvoi app on the phone and select Communication Settings ( Screenshot 1 )
- Press scan the QR Code ( Screenshot 2 )
- Select Other as Telecom operator and Other as country ( Screenshot 3 ) press Next
- Then the procedure will start on the watch ( Screenshot 4 ) to download the carrier profile.
- If the procedure fails, just try again (for me it works the second time).
- After that the watch will reboot
- After the reboot enable the Mobile Data in the watch and enable Roaming